Skip to content
left end
left end
right end

How to refer

Physiotherapy can help you if your pelvic floor muscles are weak. 

GP referral

Ask your GP to send a referral form to St Michael's pelvic health physiotherapy department.


Self-referral is another way of getting to see a physiotherapist. It means that you don't have to see your GP and wait for them to contact the physiotherapist. This service is available if you are female, over the age of 16 and have a pelvic floor problem.

Please click the link to the self-referral form to refer yourself to our pelvic health service. 

You can also print out and send a copy of the self-referral form to St Michael's Hospital or Weston General Hospital.