Skip to content
left end
left end
right end

HR arrangements - Research passports and Honorary Contracts

Researchers who do not already have a substantive or honorary contract in place at UH Bristol should ensure that the necessary HR arrangements are in place.

For university researchers, this will usually require completing a Research Passport.  NHS employees do not need a Research Passport.   Further information can be found on the HRA website.

The guidance document, GD-020 HR Requirements provides a summary of HR requirements, depending on the type of study and the researcher's employment status.

UH Bristol also requires a CV and completion of an Occupational Health self-declaration form.  Researchers should always first contact the R&D Office for advice on what documentation is needed.