Become a member of University Hospitals Bristol
NHS Foundation Trust
Becoming a member of University Hospitals Bristol
NHS Foundation Trust is a great way to support, find out more, or
get involved in the work of our eight hospitals.
It's free to join, and how much you choose to
get involved is up to you. You can:
- Keep up to date with the latest developments and news from our
- Be invited to member events aimed at informing and engaging
- Take part in activities to help improve services
- Elect a Council of Governors to represent your
- Stand for election as a governor of the Trust
- Receive discounts for NHS members from many brands.
Alternatively, if you would prefer us to send you a form in the
post, or if you have any questions about membership, call the
membership team on 0117 342 3764 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for membership you must be (over the age of seven
and live in England or Wales). Staff at UH Bristol automatically
become staff members. However if you are working at UH Bristol on
temporary contract of less than 12 months or are a volunteer, you
will need to sign up to become a public member).
Already a member?
Update your details here.