1. P de Siena, S Stoica, M Caputo. Reverse
subclavian flap and "aorto-pulmonary window" technique for repair
of interrupted aortic arch and common arterial trunk. http://www.ctsnet.org/sections/videosection/videos/vg2012_caputoM-reverseSubclavian.html
2. Tometzki A, Caputo M. Ebsteins Anomaly,
Medical advisors (Bristol Royal Hospital for Children). www.ebsteins.org
3. Massimo Caputo - research profile on
BiomedExperts. "Our study found that patients on
ACE inhibitors 24 to 48 hours before coronary artery bypass graft
surgery have worse early outcomes," says Dr. Massimo Caputo at the
Bristol Royal hospital for Children. www.cardiosmart.org/News/Default.aspx?id=3155
4. Massimo Caputo - research profile on
BiomedExperts:Coronary Artery Bypass, Heart Arrest, Induced,
Troponin I, Treatment Outcome, Myocardial Reperfusion Injury,
5. Bristol University | Cellular and Molecular
Medicine | Adult stem cells
This new project is in collaboration with Massimo Caputo in the
University's Bristol Heart Institute and is being funded by The
James Tudor Foundation. http://www.bristol.ac.uk/cellmolmed/stem-cells/adult/Cached
6. Miceli A, Caputo M. Medical News:
ACE-Inhibitor May Contribute to Poor CABG
www.medpagetoday.com/Surgery/.../1550713 Aug 2009.
7. Miceli A, Caputo M. A recent Science
Advisory from the American Heart Association (AHA) recommended ...
Dr Antonio Miceli (University of Bristol, UK) and colleagues
8. Miceli A, Caputo M. 2011 ACCF/AHA Guideline for Coronary Artery
Bypass Graft Surgery ...
9. Miceli A, Caputo M.
ACE Inhibitors May Negatively Impact CABG Outcomes - Study
10. Caputo M. Health Imaging News Portals | | JACC: ACE
inhibitors may ...
11. de Siena P, Caputo M.
Reverse subclavian flap and aorto-pulmonary window technique for
repair of interrupted aortic arch and truncus arteriosus. http://www.labome.org//exp/italy/de/paolo-de-siena-1774864.html