Skip to content
left end
left end
right end

Internships and placements

If you are interested in applying for a trainee doctor post, please contact the Severn Deanery.  Their website can be found at

Applications for pre-registration nursing programmes should be made through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS).

If you are interested in a clinical attachment at the Trust, please write to the HR Department which looks after the specialty you are interested in.  There is an HR Department for each division - if you are unsure which division your chosen specialty falls into please see our organisational chart. You can email them at the following addresses:

Diagnostics and Therapies:
Surgery, Head and Neck:
Womens and Childrens:
Specialised Services:

If you are a medical student requesting an elective please read the information available at