What we do
We treat all gynaecological problems including heavy, painful
and irregular periods, abnormal vaginal bleeding or lack of
periods, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, polyps and fibroids. We also
provide treatment for all types of vaginal prolapse, urinary
incontinence, the Insertion/retrieval of coils and female
Our clinics include:
- Specialist clinics
- Reproductive medicine
- Outpatient hysteroscopy clinic
- Endometriosis clinic
- Menopause & HRT clinic
- Endocrine clinic for gland problems & polycystic ovary
- Vulval problems clinic
- Uterine artery embolization for the treatment of fibroids.
- Teenage Gynaecology clinic
- Early pregnancy assessment clinic (EPAC) for women with
bleeding and/or pain in early pregnancy
As part of a University teaching hospital, we have strong links
with urology (bladder), colorectal (bowel) and pain
Further information for patients
Referral is via your GP or GP/midwife for the Early Pregnancy
Conditions we treat
- Ovarian cysts
- All types of vaginal prolapse
- Urinary incontinence
Treatments we offer
- Open, laparoscopic and vaginal surgery.
- Endometrial ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Surgical and medical treatment of miscarriage.
- Surgical and medical treatment of ectopic pregnancy.
Please call us on 0117 342 5788.