We are a tertiary service offering comprehensive care for
children with kidney diseases in the Southwest of England. We also
perform kidney transplants for children living in South
Wales. A comprehensive summary of our work can be located here.
Our specialist clinics include:
- End stage renal failure clinics
- Transplantation clinics
- Growth clinics
- Vasculitis clinics
- Paediatric to adult transition clinics
- Complex nephrology clinics (including nephrotic syndrome,
glomerulonephritis, inherited renal metabolic conditions, renal
stones, renal tract developmental anomalies)
Conditions we treat
- General paediatric nephrology
- Acute and chronic kidney failure with provision for peritoneal
- Kidney transplantation
Treatments we offer
- Full medical support for children's kidney disease
- Peritoneal and haemodialysis to support children with acute and
chronic kidney failure.
- Kidney transplantation and long-term medical care of children
after their operations.
The ward telephone number is 0117 342 8337.