Our mission, vision and values
Our mission is to improve the health of the
people we serve by delivering exceptional care, teaching and
research every day.
Our vision is for Bristol, and our hospitals to
be among the best and safest places in the country to receive
We want to be characterised by:
- High quality individual care, delivered with compassion
- A safe, friendly and modern environment
- Employing the best and helping all our staff fulfil their
- Pioneering and efficient practice, putting ourselves at the
leading edge of research, innovation and transformation.
- Our commitment to partnership and the provision of leadership
to the networks we are part of, for the benefit of the region and
the people we serve.
In addition to a common mission and vision, we
share our Trust values.
Developed with staff from all our hospitals, these
values set out how we work and the values that we share.